TEAMS – Winning Through Teamwork
The experience was very much worth the investment of our time. Our team has a new understanding and respect for each other as well as a better recognition how we each can make our highest and best contribution. I’m so glad that we took the time out… Read more
Today, 79% of employers believe that they have an employee retention and engagement issue. Forbes/Leadership – 3.14.2014
A company is only as successful as its employees are engaged. The quality of the culture directly impacts employee turnover and productivity.
Can your team…
- Embrace and drive change together?
- Create, collaborate and innovate without a fear of failure?
- Build a family mind-set, feel supported and respected for their unique contribution?
- Maintain its determination and engagement to uphold the organization’s core values?
With high-functioning teams, there is a level of connection and communication that enables the customer to experience that “wow” factor!
When team members can identify their personal core values and motivation factors – as well as align their professional goals with those of the organization – they become major stakeholders, influencers and drivers of success.
When team members are not aligned with the company culture and core values, they are not motivated to contribute or “buy-in” to the overall mission.
These employees are either in the wrong organizational seat, or they are out of tune with their identity and purpose.
If you are interested in…
- Increasing the productivity of your teams
- Fostering loyal and passionate workers
- Creating hard-working, ethical team members who creatively and go the “extra mile” for your customers
…but are not seeing those assets in your teams, then please click here to contact me so that we can discuss how we can work together to create more productive, loyal, happy and passionate employees who love what they do and who they do it for.
We will identify your organization’s core values, assess the core values of your team members and identify how each team member can make their highest and best contribution to your organization.